Thursday, January 05, 2006
January 3rd, 2006
January 3rd, 2006
Aahhhh, plasma…. My parents got a plasma HD TV!
Woohoo!
So today was all about going to 3 different shops to compare prices, and we got a really good deal for a Pioneer 42 inches. I don’t think my parents ever had a good TV, always something somewhat small and stupid. Finally as many people get nice cars, they get a nice TV! Finally a time in their lives when they can do something for themselves instead of thinking about us kids!
AND my dad registered for school (he’s doing a naturopathy degree) and my mom has been working on setting up her practice (therapy)!
From diplomacy to doing what you want to do, it’s a big change, and a Plasma TV totally helps the transition! Hahahaha

Unfortunately Mike and I have been sick the past couple days, so we haven’t done anything too exciting.
Although we did find great fabric for my dress, and I can tell you right now, it’s going to be very beautiful! In a golden tone!
VOILA for today.
Aahhhh, plasma…. My parents got a plasma HD TV!
Woohoo!
So today was all about going to 3 different shops to compare prices, and we got a really good deal for a Pioneer 42 inches. I don’t think my parents ever had a good TV, always something somewhat small and stupid. Finally as many people get nice cars, they get a nice TV! Finally a time in their lives when they can do something for themselves instead of thinking about us kids!
AND my dad registered for school (he’s doing a naturopathy degree) and my mom has been working on setting up her practice (therapy)!
From diplomacy to doing what you want to do, it’s a big change, and a Plasma TV totally helps the transition! Hahahaha

Unfortunately Mike and I have been sick the past couple days, so we haven’t done anything too exciting.
Although we did find great fabric for my dress, and I can tell you right now, it’s going to be very beautiful! In a golden tone!
VOILA for today.