Thursday, March 16, 2006
And more, more, more wedding pictures
Lora, (Mike's mom) gave us a disk with all the pictures from the disposable cameras that were floating around during the reception at our wedding... Most are bad, but a few are either good or funny, so here it goes!
Danny and Jay:

Jay and Raphael (my brother and co-officiant at our wedding):

Luca and myself (Luca is my sister's best friend, Gaelle's son):

Jason and I:

Luca and Matthieu (Matt is my nephew) had this game where they would come up to me and yell: "crocodile" and would escape screaming after I would imitate a crocodile with my hands, faking grabbing them....:

My new hubby and I dancing... lovingly... heyhey:

"what did you sayyyy?":

Jay making bubbles with the "provided" bubble little champagne shaped bottles:

The chair moment... scary, there wasn't enough people and we both almost fell off the really heavy chairs:

Mom and dad, they rock the dance floor:

My dorky brother, my dorky husband, and my dorky self:

Hilda, Jay and Lora:

Genevieve (my brother in law, Jean-Christophe's mother), Jean-Christophe and Matthieu, THE nephew:

Jean-Christophe's parents, Genevieve, Gilbert, with Matt:

Erick, Gaelle, and Luca:

DOrks:

Matt dancing with his mommy (my sis):

Danny and Jay:

Jay and Raphael (my brother and co-officiant at our wedding):

Luca and myself (Luca is my sister's best friend, Gaelle's son):

Jason and I:

Luca and Matthieu (Matt is my nephew) had this game where they would come up to me and yell: "crocodile" and would escape screaming after I would imitate a crocodile with my hands, faking grabbing them....:

My new hubby and I dancing... lovingly... heyhey:

"what did you sayyyy?":

Jay making bubbles with the "provided" bubble little champagne shaped bottles:

The chair moment... scary, there wasn't enough people and we both almost fell off the really heavy chairs:

Mom and dad, they rock the dance floor:

My dorky brother, my dorky husband, and my dorky self:

Hilda, Jay and Lora:

Genevieve (my brother in law, Jean-Christophe's mother), Jean-Christophe and Matthieu, THE nephew:

Jean-Christophe's parents, Genevieve, Gilbert, with Matt:

Erick, Gaelle, and Luca:

DOrks:

Matt dancing with his mommy (my sis):
