Wednesday, March 15, 2006
More pictures from our wedding week
We just got Mike's mom's pictures.... So I've compiled several pictures for those interested.
Since I keep getting new pictures from different people, it seems I will be posting about this wedding and the week surrounding it for a little while longer!
It will pass the time until our next trip and adventures... heyheyhey!
Elisa (Mike's sister) and Leticia (an old family friend):

Elisa kissing a dolphin:

Ronnie and Hilda Cohen (Jay's parents, oldest friends of Mike's family):

Elisa, Leticia and Mike's mom, Lora:

Mike and his old buddies, Danny (left) and Jay (right):

Mike and I:

From left to right: Jaime (Mike's dad), Norma (Jaime's sister), Horacio (Norma's husband) and Perla (jaime's sister in law):

Norma and Horacio dancing tango (they are argentines, they are "tango wise"):

Jaime and his sister Norma:

From left to right: Jim (Mike's uncle, brother of Lora), Leticia, Elisa, Mario (Jaime's brother), Ronnie and Hilda:

Mike and I with Izi (my uncle, Rachel's husband):

Mike and his best man, Jay:

Adam (Mike's brother), Mike and Jaime:

Jaime and my dad, Frederic:

Jason (our officiant/old great friend) and Jay:






Our first dance on "What a wonderful world":






Rachel and Izi leaving the island:

My parents and brother with Rachel and Izi getting ready to leave:

Since I keep getting new pictures from different people, it seems I will be posting about this wedding and the week surrounding it for a little while longer!
It will pass the time until our next trip and adventures... heyheyhey!
Elisa (Mike's sister) and Leticia (an old family friend):

Elisa kissing a dolphin:

Ronnie and Hilda Cohen (Jay's parents, oldest friends of Mike's family):

Elisa, Leticia and Mike's mom, Lora:

Mike and his old buddies, Danny (left) and Jay (right):

Mike and I:

From left to right: Jaime (Mike's dad), Norma (Jaime's sister), Horacio (Norma's husband) and Perla (jaime's sister in law):

Norma and Horacio dancing tango (they are argentines, they are "tango wise"):

Jaime and his sister Norma:

From left to right: Jim (Mike's uncle, brother of Lora), Leticia, Elisa, Mario (Jaime's brother), Ronnie and Hilda:

Mike and I with Izi (my uncle, Rachel's husband):

Mike and his best man, Jay:

Adam (Mike's brother), Mike and Jaime:

Jaime and my dad, Frederic:

Jason (our officiant/old great friend) and Jay:






Our first dance on "What a wonderful world":






Rachel and Izi leaving the island:

My parents and brother with Rachel and Izi getting ready to leave:
