PLANETARY VAGRANT
Or how we learned to love acculturation
and hate the cloud buster...


Thursday, May 04, 2006

 

Some updates



Here are a few pictures of whatever we did last week... Since my parents were in town we had a couple dinners with Mike's parents and then we also went out like to Chinatown and Little Tokyo, as well as other places but the pics from these two events are much more interesting than the rest...
Although that can be debated.
Really I'm just putting up pictures for those who follow and are waiting for more!


Dinner at our place with Mike's parents and mine, as well as Julio our cousin on the Argentinian side:


This is where I shared with Mike's parents what Michael (my cousin) and Ali (his wife) had brought us for our wedding, a beautiful pair of glass candle pillars. I promised I would not wear them as antennas outside of that night... Snif!



In Little Tokyo there was a guy who sang tirelessly in a distorting PA, and at some point an older woman started dancing in front of him. She was soooo cool, very extravagant, of course we called her "the Geisha" in our western minds but it was all in good spirit and in admiration!


Oh and this sign was cool:


Comments Post a Comment



<< Home